The Sunsetters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medbay: Chasing off the Reaper

5 posters

Go down

Medbay: Chasing off the Reaper Empty Medbay: Chasing off the Reaper

Post by Kodo Jissard Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:13 am

*Kodo ran in the room, his arm catching the door frame causing him to twist ungracefully falling to the floor.
in a flash he was back on his feet, diving inside various cabinets, looking for Zenos stock of medpacks, IV fluids, hemostats, and Bacta.*
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Medbay: Chasing off the Reaper Empty Re: Medbay: Chasing off the Reaper

Post by Master Zeno Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:31 am

*rushing in Zeno seamlessly pulled out a hoover stool while the table lifted up to normal height for everyone. Pulling out a pair of specticals he placed them over his nose causing his eyes to distort into giant orbs through them.*

Top left, middle and bottom right cabinets. Also grab the smelling salts along with the green paste with the red flacks in it if you can't fins the bacta. IV packs in the cooler between tables 3 and 4

*he was already pulling some gloves on, two of the fingers flopping around as he pulled the other on.*
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:40 am

*Kodo glanced at Zeno," what's Red and green? Nevermind, I know what to grab."
 The texture of the bottles ran through his mind, the smells came to him as he opened the cabinets, bitter, strong, medicinal. Trained hands finding what he needed and putting them swiftly onto the tables
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:08 pm

*Zeno muttered a swear under his breath forgetting that he was working with a blind guy.*

it'll smell like a yanta-berry but sickly sweet.

*his big orbs scanning over blaster wound on Haro like an old war veteran.*

Let's stabilize Haro first and let his body take in some of the medicine while we take care of Elan. Sound good?
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:17 am

*Kodo nodded, scanning Elan's head with his vision, seeing the energy of her life flare violently through her brain, he followed the directions of energy backwards, towards her Cerebrum, there seemed to be almost a dark spot with all of the energy flowing through her, seemingly in the middle of her brain. *

*Using a scanner, Kodo showed the digital image to Zeno, showing a small chip embedded in her, as well as a color changing network of her neural pathways, and a readout of it's abnormal electrical readings*

What does it show, in the Cerebrum? It's like a part of her neural pathways went dark, the rest of her mind seems to be exploding....
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:03 am

*Kodo deftly worked his vibro knife, under the bone, and gray colored brain matter. The knife cutting cleanly until he found the chip. Severing the wires attached to her brain, Kodo pulled the chip out, replacing the bone of her skull, and sewing a patch of skin on her scalp. She had a small bald spot now, but nothing worse. Kodo put a bacta pack on her incision site, and powered it on. In a few days she would be right as rain. Her energy was calming down, she would hopefully wake up, and be herself again*/. He looked over at Zeno, hoping he could save his friends life.
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:04 pm

*Zeno stood in silence the fact was he'd never worked on a human brain before. Not many will people wanted a little three finger man prodding them. So he let Kodo lead, using a siphoning tool to suck the blood that slowly oozed in after the cuts had been made.

Pulling the tool back, Kodo swiftly putting the bone and skin back in place and was done.* I'll finish it. *he muttered drawing in a long deep breath that seemed to big for his own body. Gently he placed his ungloved hands on her, one just below the cut, and the other over her heart and letting the warmth of his hands seek its way back into hers, sealing and healing every possible cut, bruise, and other wounds that weren't already scarred over. And before he knew it, he was passing out.*
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:09 pm

*Elan jerked forwards, her body responding on its own. Her breath came to her raggedly as she looked around in confusion. Zeno's body lay crumpled before her, a shocked Kodo standing beside him. Haro lay nearby, his chest scored open from an obvious blaster wound. She tried to slow her breathing as she could feel her panic rising.*

Kodo? What the hell is going on here?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

https://thesunsetters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:13 pm

*Amaruq walked in the room carrying a couple of mugs with drinks. As he walked in he sees Zeno laying on the ground. He quickly lays the tray down and goes to pick the Jedi up, placing him on a bed cot off to the side of the room.*

What’s happened to him?
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 am

*Kodo pushed at Zeno perplexed why the little man had layed down on the floor, looking up to shrug at Amaruq, Kodo looked over at Elan* "Oh good it worked, that's a relief." He held up a small chip dangling from insulated wires pinched between his thumb and forefinger. "Seems your circuitry went haywire."
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:48 am

*Elan stared at the thing dangling from Kodo's hand, her mouth hanging open in confusion momentarily before she snapped it shut. She slid forward, pushing herself to her feet.*

Circuitry...?

*She shook her head, her eyes falling again on Haro. She stepped closer, looking at his pale face, his breath coming in laborious waves.*

What happened? What do we do?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:50 am

Well I shot him, Kodo replied. "Accidently of course, he stepped in the way, Zeno did some weird voodoo and now he just has bacta hanging, he'll wake up soon"
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:43 am

*Elan's shocked expression turned again to Kodo.*

I'm going to need a better explanation later. What do I need to do to help?

*She began searching for gloves, her hands nervously shaking slightly. She had helped treat blaster wounds before, but none like this.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Growing, Zeno rolled onto his side to sit upright, staring at the now concise Elan. "Ah glad you're awake." He said pulling himself up off the ground but still clung to the side of the bed. "Let's fix up Haro and get out of here... "
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:54 am

*Kodo yelped as he kicked the frame of the table, Haro lied upon, bags of bacta and blood pumping into him* "Well," Kodo growled in pain* "how do we fix a blaster to the chest hmm?"
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:42 am

*Elan took a steadying breath, stilling her shaking hands. She thought back to the blaster wound she had treated, Haro explaining not to use Anticeptin-D.*

As far as I know, we have no Narco-mist or Dermaseal left. I could find neither after our last few blaster incidences. The last medic on this ship was severely ill-equipped. We don't even have burn gel, from what I was able to find. I hope you came prepared, Zeno.

*She internally berates herself for not being more prepared to care for her crew.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:55 am

He scratched at his chin for a minute thinking of everything he'd brought along, most of the jars being midisinal herbs meant more for minor injury, sickness, and burns.

"Okay, so we can treat the burns now, but we're going to need either, Dermaseal and some narco-netting. Or more becta and a lot of burn gel. Either pairing will work. The herbs I have will easy the stick of the burns but not heal them. Last option would be doing what I just did and be unconscious for a day or two. Depending...."

He didn't really want to have to use the force again to heal Haro knowing that he could.possibly cost him his life if he did it again so soon after doing it.
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:57 am

*Kodo scanned Haro again taking his vitals* 
"Whatever we do, we need to do it fast, he's in shock, and the bacta only does so much"
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:02 pm

The member 'Elan Towani' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fate' : 9
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:02 pm

*At this point Amaruq returns from his hunt for supplies with worry in his eyes*

This was all I could scavenge for him. *As he lays burn salve on the table next to Haro*

I’ll keep looking. *He proceeds to run back out the door*
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:20 pm

Zeno hooked up the last bag of the becta as wolf friend went on the hunt for something, even more becta would be generous and burn gel. He didn't want to have to use the force again to heal him. He seemed the type that would get a kick out of having a battle scar. So he rubbed in more gel, lightly touching him with the force to convince his own body to speed up the process, though every time he did he grew light headed.

Hed just finished 'helping' his body repair the last of the damaged organs and was sitting on a stool when Amaruq charged in with more gel and becta. "Thank you friend, that'll help. I've done what I can so he should be stable enough he just won't be up and moving for a few days...." He took a deep breath trying to ease the on coming headache, " but he lost a lot of blood, so there's only so much we can even do about that without doing transfusions"
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:25 am

*Elan placed a hand on Zeno's shoulder, noticing him sway slightly. She could see by his expression that he'd become very fatigued.*

Perhaps you should take a rest my friend. I can come and let you know once he wakes.

*She offered a half-hearted smile, guilt for the trouble she'd inadvertently caused for them eating away at her.*

Once he wakes up, I have some things to show you all. Some things that we should discuss all together.
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:36 am

"Haro laid there still, unable to move, hearing everything but unable to wake the pain in his chest easing and then returning in a cycle as he breaths. He wanted to get up and thank them, to check on Elan and Kodo. To see if Drix was okay and to clap hands with Amaruq for his help but his body wouldn't allow it. He finally just gave up and decided to rest and as drifted off to sleep his finger twitched, and a single tear streaked his face in appreciation for his new family.

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum