The Sunsetters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anigisdisgv Unatseli Usdi Ganvnv (Starting the Path)

3 posters

Go down

Anigisdisgv Unatseli Usdi Ganvnv (Starting the Path) Empty Anigisdisgv Unatseli Usdi Ganvnv (Starting the Path)

Post by Amaruq Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:39 pm

*As Elan and Haro walk into the hallway, they look over at Amaruq who is looking out the window with concern in his eyes. He looks to his companions*

Could I have a word with you two please?
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Anigisdisgv Unatseli Usdi Ganvnv (Starting the Path) Empty Re: Anigisdisgv Unatseli Usdi Ganvnv (Starting the Path)

Post by Elan Towani Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:41 pm

Of course, my friend.

*Elan smiles at him encouragingly.*

What's on your mind?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

https://thesunsetters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anigisdisgv Unatseli Usdi Ganvnv (Starting the Path) Empty Re: Anigisdisgv Unatseli Usdi Ganvnv (Starting the Path)

Post by Haro Kaath Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:45 pm

*Haro gave a smile and a slight wince as he nodded to Amaruq, still sore from the blaster bolt to the chest*

What can I do for you, Mate?

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:54 pm

*Amaruq looks at the two worryingly*

I know I told you both that there will be a day I needed to return home, I woke with this pain in my heart and I must ask if we can go to my tribe? I fear something is wrong....
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:58 pm

*Elan's expression turned serious.*

I'll prepare to head there straight away, Amaruq.

*She stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder.*

I will get us there as fast as possible.
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:02 pm

*Haro looked worried*

We'll take my ship brother, it's about the fastest in our fleet

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:09 am

*The three head towards Haro’s ship in the hanger bay, passing the rest of the crew in the common room area.*
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:57 am

*Elan eyed the rest of the crew, weighing her options.*

Zeno, I need you to take care of the ship and the others until we return, please. Amaruq has some business that we must attend to.
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:53 am

*Haro nodded to the small green one and the rest stopping to pat Drix on the helmet*

Behave yourself Drix, don't give Master Zeno a hard time while we're gone, Savvy?

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:38 am

~*The three arrive on Uneva Prime and approach the fields at the base of the mountains that Amaruq’s tribe inhabited, as they pass the outcropping of mountains, black smoke can be seen billowing up from the encampment. Haro begins to land the ship in a small opening of field between the dense patches of forest.*~

*Amaruq seeing the smoke immediately rises from his seat as they land. Grabbing his staff he rushes towards the off ramp, turning his head and shouting back to the other two.*

We must hurry! I fear we’re too late.
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:43 am

*Haro hits the off ramp and springs from his chair unsheathing his blaster from his pistol and dashes out behind Amaruq trying to keep up the pace and holding his chest with his off hand*

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:16 am

*As the group heads up the densely forested mountain trail you can see brief glimpses of the field lands below. As the two struggle to stay with Amaruq Elan looks out at the fields below. She stops in her tracks, seemingly frozen at what she sees. The other two turn to check on her and that’s when they see it, a platoon of imperial troopers and 2 AT-ATs marching across the lowlands, leaving the burning remains of a village behind them.

As Amaruq shakes away the shock of what he sees, he lets out a low growl and urges the other two to hurry.*
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:47 pm

*The trio continue up the mountain path until they get to the entrance of the encampment. That’s when they see the smoke and burning homes, but strangely only one body? Maikoh, the chiefs son, laid in the middle of the camp axe and knife in hand as if he was in a fight.

Amaruq dropped to one knee next to Maikoh‘s body, letting off a quiet howl and slowly closes the eyes of the young warrior. He then turns to the other two.*

Out of the whole tribe I knew he’d be the only one to not go down without a fight. I worry where the rest of my people have been taken....
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:11 pm

*Haro stepped up and placed a hand on Amaruq's shoulder*

Are there any signs? you're senses are much better than mine and all I can tell is there was a bit of a scuffle.....

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:17 pm

*Elan's heart drops at the sight before her. The village before her was an eerie shell of the one she had seen previously. The sound of Amaruq's soft howl echoed chillingly around the empty buildings.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:31 pm

*Amaruq stands up and looks at Haro*

It’s hard to tell with the smell of smoke. We should pan out and search.
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:39 pm

*Elan nodded, not trusting herself to speak yet. She offered him a weak smile before turning and beginning her search through the winding paths between the buildings.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:19 pm

*Elan could hear the others making their way through the encampment, searching for others. Wisps of smoke curl their way into the sky from the damaged buildings around her. As she made her way between the buildings, she saw a cliff-like dropoff near the edge of the edge of the camp. With each step closer, she felt like she was walking closer to something terrible. She paused near the edge, taking a deep breath before leaning forward.

Her breath left her lips in a panicked scream and she stumbled backwards. She clasped her hands over her mouth to stifle the sound of her screams as she heard Amaruq and Haro's footsteps thundering her way.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:32 pm

*Elan’s scream rang loudly through Amaruq’s ears. His heart sank as he heard it, because deep down he knew what the cause was. He quickly charged to her location, Haro following behind.

When he got to the cliff he saw the petrified Elan standing there with tears in her eyes of pure sorrow.

Amaruq looked at her and then took a deep breath as he peered over the cliffs edge, witnessing the one thing he’d prayed he’d never see.

The bodies of the women, still clinging to the children in their arms, what few men that were left in the tribe were towards the top with their arms opened wide, seems they tried to be a shield from the blaster fire.

Even the elders were all huddled together, their lifeless bodies still holding one hand in hand in the rough shape of a circle.

The pain overwhelmed Amaruq as he fell to his knees. He tried to hold back the pain but couldn’t. He let out a loud howl, the kind of howl that can only be described as painful and filled with sorrow.

He stared at the smoldering remains of his tribe, eventually finding the strength to stand. He looks at his two companions, who stood there clutched together as Elan wept.*

I never knew I could feel this pain again, not since I lost my Atsilvsgi. I have failed my tribe and her... we must go from this place but first I must commune with Unetlanvhi and ask him for safe passage of my people.

*Amaruq turns back towards the cliffs edge and returns to his knees, his held turned towards the sky he began to chant to Unetlanvhi, his voice cracking and breaking as he chants.

Suddenly the chants are interrupted by the sound of a distant walker making its way up the the other trail leaving the encampment.

Amaruq jumps to his feet and turns to his companions.*

We must depart from this place!

*He begins to walk towards the trail they arrived on. He gave the remains one last look before parting, leaning heavy against his staff as he tread the burnt ground of his home.*
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:09 pm

*The trio manages to evade the stormtroopers all the way back to the ship. With Haro’s quick flying they managed to leave the atmosphere before the invaders even noticed.

As they flew threw hyperspace, Amaruq sat in silence staring out the window, his hands clutched tight around a small wooden object.*
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:26 pm

*Haro sat Quietly, Amaruq's sadness drilling a hole into his chest, not quite knowing what to say he turned and began to speak*

I know this pain Amaruq....when I was young a group of assassin's killed my entire family and left only me....I know it's no consolation....... But you're not alone, we're all here. I know it'll never be the same but I'll do whatever I can to help you.

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:07 pm

*Amaruq stands motionless at the words, he continues to stare out the window, clenching the wooden trinket even harder.*

~*~

*The crew arrive back at the sunset, Amaruq’s silence remained throughout the trip back. As the three enter the main part of the ship, the rest of the crew was huddled around the table. Amaruq gave them a glance of acknowledgment and then quietly slipped away to his room, still leaning heavy on his staff as he walked.*
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:33 pm

*Elan hovered silently outside the door to Amaruq's quarters. She had been pacing there in silent worry for a while, unsure how to approach him. Her heart ached at his loss, but she was unsure how to help him. With a deep, steadying breath, she reached and knocked on his door and waited tensely for his answer.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaruq Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:10 pm

*A few moments passed and the door slowly opens to Amaruq hovering over Elan, his hood tucked over his head and still leaning heavy on his staff.*

Captain, you’ve come to check on me and my spirit. I have given this much thought and prayer and have found myself lost on my path. The fate of my people was one that I have prepared for since I left them, but I find peace knowing that they have found their path to the spirit world.

*Amaruq walks out into the hallway, placing a hand on Elan’s shoulder*

I appreciate your sympathies, but now is not the time to discuss this, we must continue in your mission...

*He proceeds down the hallway, leaving Elan standing alone in front of Amaruq’s room. The door still open slightly. Her curiousity gets the better of her and she opens it fully, revealing the torn tattered remains of Amaruq’s quarters. She looks at the destruction and then looks back to Amaruq as he makes his way to the common area.*
Amaruq
Amaruq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum