The Sunsetters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways of the Force pt1

3 posters

Go down

Ways of the Force pt1 Empty Ways of the Force pt1

Post by Master Zeno Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:25 pm

The room was dimly lit by burning wax candles that were scattered around the room hed claimed for training the two crew members that wanted to learn the ways. He was somewhat temple trained by he had parted ways with them long ago they didn't exactly approve of his personal searching for all knowledge revolving around the force. To include the dark side, but that was neither here or there. Hed learned enough to train those that wished to know about life and how the force effected them on a daily.

Taking in a deep breath the flames slowly dimmed before growing brighter again in sync with Zenos breathing.
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Ways of the Force pt1 Empty Re: Ways of the Force pt1

Post by Elan Towani Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:03 pm

*Elan nervously picked at the hem of her tunic, curious but afraid to interrupt Zeno's concentration.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

https://thesunsetters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:35 pm

"You're welcome to come in Elan." He said opening his eyes as the blaster door hissed open. "It's time Elan, please take a seat. We have much to discuss." He said looking her over slowly before returning to eyes, "looks like you have your own questions for me don't you?"
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:05 pm

*Kodo strode in slowly. Trying not to interrupt Zeno as he spoke. He lowered himself against a far wall, listening*
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:08 pm

*Elan hesitantly stepped toward him, unnerved at his ability to sense people nearby. She watched as Kodo entered, his footfalls silent.*

There are a few things that I'd like to ask you, but I'm not sure where to start.

*She laughed nervously, her thoughts all over the place.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 pm

There was a sound of agreement from his throat as Kodo walked in, "How about we start with why you came to me? Seems like a good place. Or Kodo can start, though his request is more of a do and see then anything"
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:03 pm

*Elan's thoughts jumped to the encounter she and Kodo had with that dark individual. Perhaps it would be best to keep that to themselves for now. She crossed her arms, tucking her hands underneath to stop herself from continuing to tug at her clothes.*

It is my hope that you can teach me how to better control the...glimpses I see of the future from time to time.

*She takes a deep breath, attempting to hide her frustration.*

Many times it is nothing more than a feeling, but occasionally I am overcome with strong visions. Some strong enough that I lose consciousness completely. I have been powerless to act on the most important of these glimpses before now, and I can't continue to allow myself to be weak.
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:51 pm

"Mmm confusing the force can be, over bearing and swaying. The force is, for me, an ocean of understanding and wisdom that I will never achieve but can guide. "

He took a breath, still recovering from saving her life, and Haro from joining the force before their natural time. Part of the reason he was still sitting instead of making tea for them.

"Teaching you to control the flow of the force I can. But here is a little piece of peace and wisdom that I live by.

There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life.

Just words to think about as you calm your mind and seek inner peace through the force."

Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:53 am

*Elan considered his words. It made sense as she thought them over again and again, silent for a moment. She frowned deeply.*

So what made you decide to come with us? You don't seem to care very much for the common affairs around you. Your philosophy, it would seem, makes concessions for wrongs that we are looking to stop, so why come with us?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:21 pm

"Typically, I don't care. But the balance that once was is no longer. If you, as untrained in the force as you are, can feel the need to correct the current problems that stim from the dark side. Power, corruption, control, overpowering emotions. Then, why wouldn't I help? I don't expect you, or Kodo follow my principles"

He stood with the help of the small cane he was currently using to help get around. Before walking over to a shelf and pulling out a holopad and turning it on so it projected into the open space above them. Showing a star map, that only showed snowy planets near their stars.

"So you know Kodo, there's a projection of a star map showing only snow/ice covered planets close to their stars but far enough away to still remain. Any guesses as to why I might show you this?"
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Kodo grinned at the small man. "You'd like us to visit one of these worlds? Any potential reason to show us this? I hope it's not just a sight seeing thing." *Kodo saved his hand in front of his face mockingly* "Why show us this Zeno?"
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:09 pm

*Elan's cleared her throat to hide her amused chuckle.*

It seems like you must be looking for something, since these places all have similar conditions, though I can't imagine what you might find there.
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:31 pm

"You're both correct in your own ways." He paused letting that compliment sink a little, "Long ago, Ilum was basically a second home to the jedi, primarily because it had such strong connects with the force, and secondly because it had natural deposits of kibar crystals underneath its surface in frozen caverns."

He had to stop himself mid way to gain control of his own excitement before continuing, "These planets have the best probability of harboring those crystals that are relatively close by. Granted there are several different types that are rare, however they are far more dangerous to get. These crystals are an essential part of a jedis life. Because the crystal is a solidified portion of the force, and for that very reason they actually pick their masters by guiding them to their locations. Once you're near by that is."

He cleared his throat looking between the two who'd only just wanted to learn control over their abilities, but what he was suggesting was a way to channel focus and a way to control that power. Nothing was ever simple fix with the force.

"So in short, I can teach you basic control over your current abilities without the crystals, and a more advanced solution with them."
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:41 pm

*Elan felt a mild excitement bubbling up, but quickly pushes it down. She didn't want to get her hopes up just to be disappointed as she had been before.*

So, should we assume these crystals will be dangerous to get to?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:11 am

*Kodo perked up a bit, his own excitement raging beneath his calm exterior.* " So are we to get these... Kyber crystals for profit? I'm confused, why does this planet matter? Some old dusty jedi temple is supposed to help us learn how to control the force?"
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:13 pm

Umm important questions you both impose. There may be difficulty in getting them, yes. And old jedi temples are typically placed there for reasons, most are built upon points in which the force is the strongest which than makes learning to use much easier, for most.

And yes, we could sell these crystals. If you wished to do so. But I wouldn't. The empire in the pasted used them to make weapons that could destroy planets. With not selling them, I could instruct either of you in creating the a weapon that the jedi use to defend the galaxy and its people.
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:18 pm

*Elan cocked her head, considering his words."

A weapon, hm. Sounds interesting, but how will this weapon help us in learning to utilize the force?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Zeno Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:03 pm

*moving over to a pillow on the floor he took a seat and laid his walking stick over his lap*

These, weapons also work as a way to channel the force as a focus point. There's stories of old where the old order of jad'di had to use these stones to make force weapons. Not as strong as today's but they were formidable. It was a weapon that was pure focused force engery. The control to hold a weapon and fight an enemy at the same time is, well amazing.

So, here is your first lesson, and purpose while we travel to our next destination. Meditate, let your mind wonder away from your body and attempt to see the force. You'll find it difficult in space, but it's doable.

Kodo, you'll do the same, but since you already do see the force, let go of your sight to see the true way of the force and how it reacts to the people on board.
Master Zeno
Master Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:41 am

*Elan nervously shifted her weight.*

I'm not sure that I practice meditation in the same way that you mean, as I've never been taught to do it.

*She glances nervously between the two of them.*

Do I just...relax and let my mind go to wherever I'm lead?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum