The Sunsetters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filling in the blanks

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Filling in the blanks - Page 2 Empty Re: Filling in the blanks

Post by Elan Towani Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 pm

*Elan kept her face smoothed into a mask of calm.*

Your friends didn't seem too worried about being civilized when they broke my brother's nose.

*She kept her eyes on the man as she leaned forwards, resting her elbows on her knees.*

What is it that you'd like to discuss, friend?
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

https://thesunsetters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:52 pm

*The man shrugged* "A mere test of strength was all. The outcome was already known" *the grin grew cold* I wish to discuss your future is all."
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:57 pm

*The man held his hand out to a nearby lamp, and it gently lifted into the air* "You see I can teach you to learn power beyond imagination. The stuff of legends, all you must do is promise to learn, and serve the force" 

The man closed his fist as the lamp crumpled into a ball of twisted wire, and durasteel. 

"What do you say?
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elan Towani Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm

*Elan felt her stomach knot up uncomfortably, a chill falling over her. She glanced at Kodo, unaccustomed to his unusual silence.*

I would like to consider your offer. My brother and I will need to speak on it before we come to a decision.

*Elan paused for a moment, tilting her heads slightly.*

Why do you believe that we are good candidates to learn from you...*She trailed off, hoping he would offer a name.*
Elan Towani
Elan Towani
Admin

https://thesunsetters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:26 pm

"We are but followers of the force," *he grinned his predatory smile* 
"We know you could be strong allies. Followers of good, you could bring peace where there is conflict. Grow strong, where others are weak. As a gift I will show both of you a inkling of what you can learn." He bent and slowly touched two fingers to the center of Kodo's forehead. Kodo felt a thrum in the center of his mind. The usual fuzzy "shapes" he saw becoming clear images of his surroundings. Kodo gasped in surprise as he made out his surroundings. Seeing faces, and shapes clearly for the first time ever, without a scope. 

"The gift of clear sight my friend" *Kodo let loose a sob, unaccustomed to the clarity.*

Elan, may I? *The man leaned forward, touching her in the same manner he had Kodo. He helped her dip into the flow of the force, discerning images and connections through the force that she had seen only in dreams* "The gift of foresight. It will not always work, for it's as the force wills it, but that is my gift. Please return to your ship, consider my offer"
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum