The Sunsetters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coruscant: Blind Leading the Blind....

+2
Cran Cyone
Haro Kaath
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coruscant: Blind Leading the Blind.... Empty Coruscant: Blind Leading the Blind....

Post by Haro Kaath Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 pm

*Haro looks at cran with a devilish grin*

We're going Bounty hunting, saavy?

And I'd we do it right...it's going to be very lucrative.

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Blind Leading the Blind.... Empty Re: Coruscant: Blind Leading the Blind....

Post by Cran Cyone Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:13 pm

*Cran noting his head*
"We can use any thing we can get right now."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Blind Leading the Blind.... Empty Re: Coruscant: Blind Leading the Blind....

Post by Haro Kaath Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Agreed. My red friend.

*~*~*~*
*The two arrive on Coruscant shortly after their discussion*

So, tell me Cran. Are you familiar with the blood letters?
We'll be hunting down a former member of the group known as the Blind Butcher, he's very dangerous... mostly to himself, but that's beside the point

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:28 pm

"How much is he worth and how well protected."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:39 pm

That's the thing about Kodo, The Blind Butcher, Mate. He doesn't need any outside protection, But.....his bounty is 27,000 credits. I think that more than makes up for the supposed danger, yeah?

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:43 pm

*Cran thanks on double there money*
"Yes two on one gives us the advantage."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:47 pm

I like the way you think, Cran. I can already senus having lots of fun together

*I grin widely*

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:50 pm

*Cran smiles back*
"Yes this will just be the beginning. Shall we be off?,
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:15 pm

The haze of the lower levels of coruscant was filled with steam, haze, and smoke of various drugs. The streets crowded no matter what time it was. As Cran and Haro walked down the street towards the cantina, the people seemed to think the closer they got. The immediate area was completely empty, no pedestrians got close to the cantina for various reasons. A glass pitcher sailed out the front window, allowing the sounds of scuffling, groans of pain, and exertion to escape as the crescendo of sound burst outwards.
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:34 am

*Haro smiles and let's out a little laugh*

Yup, this is the place.

*They walk through the front door and into the main area, not much can be heard over the laughs and yells from the patrons, Twi'lek dancing and serving drinks of all kinds seem to zip about the place only stopping to serve pleasure of one kind of another, they had stepped into a world that only spoke 2 languages....Money....and Violence...

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:59 pm

*Cran glansed around looking for for a blind man*
"Well other then blind what are we looking for."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:09 pm

*Haro glances around*

Well he wears mostly black, has a cloth over his eyes, white hair.

A face that could make a Trandoshan turn tail...* he grumbles under his breath*

Anyway he should be here somewhere.... problem is... he's never where he should be...

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:21 pm

* A loud scream cuts the air, barely audible over the sounds of the night crowd. It stopped as soon as it began, but seemed to be coming from one of the back smoke rooms, only issue was the two bodyguards that were in front of the door...*
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:32 pm

I'd say that's our guy, probably wandered into a dressing room........again......

*I shrug*

Well it's not the first time I've seen a Twi'lek naked. Let's go get him out of the hornets nest and to the ship...

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:38 pm

*Cran thinking again*
"Well let's get this started."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:56 pm

*Another, barely audible scream punctuates the dusky air, carried on the swirling eddies of smoke. The guards glance at the door, perspiration dripping down their face nervously, uncertainty flashing across their face*
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:57 pm

*Haro cracks his knuckles and begins to walk up to the guards*

Well hello hello, gentleman. It's a good night for drink isn't it.
Look here's the thing... I need to see what's in that room behind you. I have 4000 credits, it can be yours if you let me take a quick peek yeah?

See, my silent friend here is a very...very important person amongst the politicals up in the upper rings, saavy? I was told to show him a good time, follow? So do me this one little favor, say?

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:59 pm

*The guards look at each other, happy to have a way out of the situation that seemed to distress them. After receiving their credits, the flee from the room, acting as if he'll itself was seeking to pull them back to their posts*
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:08 pm

*Cran's face twiches nd waits for them to leave*
"He better be in there and worth the price."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:13 pm

*Haro could feel the sting from Crans scorn*

Well when we get him and turn him in for the bounty we'll get ten times that, savvy? And if it would make you feel better we could always sell him. I'm sure the blind man would make a great dancer, yeah?

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:18 pm

*A drawn out moan of agony seems to come just inside the doorway, ending in a gurgling sigh, Haro can tell from his experience, a life has just ended. A muffled thump follows the death sigh, Haro is able to detect the barest sound of someone walking towards the door, their boots slipping quickly across the floor.
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:27 pm

*Haro bust through the door taking the lead, without checking behind the door*

Kodo! Long time no see, yeah? How you been?

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodo Jissard Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:49 pm

As Haro throws the door open, they are met by the sight of blood, and not a little. A man lay on the floor, missing his right arm, his l foot, an eye, with a crescent shaped cut slicing through his throat. A thump sounds beside the door, followed by a grunt of pain, caught by the swinging of the door, Kodo had been pushed against the wall. The momentum of the swinging door first smashing his nose, then as his head went back, smacked the wall. A small dribble of blood ran down his nose. Kodo stands for a moment, glaring at the pair as they walk into the room. Kodo stood in the shadow, covered in black cloth, with pieces of durasteel armor attached on his torso, also died black. His eyes bound by a black strip of ragged cloth.
Removing his cloth tied around his head, he dabs at the blood before speaking. "Well if it isn't Haro, my friend I thought I saw the last of you after that botched hit on Ryloth! Who's your giant lizard friend?"
Kodo Jissard
Kodo Jissard

Back to top Go down

Post by Haro Kaath Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:54 pm

I'm over here *waving towards myself*

And this is Cran....hes a Devaronian......but may be part Hutt considering how much he loves credits, Savvy?

Haro Kaath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:02 pm

*Cran having no idea what is going on just ready him self for what ever happens next*
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next